YELLOW IT´S THE NEW BLACK ¡¡¡

YELLOW IS THE NEW BLACK ¡¡


Ok.Este es mi 1er post. Hora local 19:42 en Argentina. Recien termine de merendar con mi novio Ángel . Estuve casi toda la tarde remodelando un blazer GVNY del 1995 en color amarillo limón ,bellisimo ¡¡¡ (es talle L y yo soy M). Lo consegui en una oferta en una feria local....fue amor a 1era vista¡¡
Me queda hermoso...lo voy a usar para ir a la universidad ... Aqui unas fotos para que vean como va la costura..pronto una foto con el puesto.
Con amor Eleo.


 

YELLOW IS THE NEW BLACK ¡¡


Ok. This is my 1st post. 19:42 local time in Argentina. Recently finished tea with my boyfriend Angel. Most of the afternoon I was remodeling a blazer GVNY 1995 in lemon yellow, extremly beautiful! (is size L and I am M). what i found in an offer at a local fair ....It was love at 1st sight!
It is beautiful ... I'll use to go to college ... Here some pictures for you to see how the arrangement is (sewing) .. Soon I'll upload a photo using the blazer .....
Have a beautiful start of week! .
With love Eleo.


P.S: Something in wellow for loving babe ¡¡¡











Comentarios

Entradas populares